In most cases, you can make your return online even if you checked out as a guest or over the phone. If you're having trouble with the online return process, please Contact Us. We are no longer accepting returns without either completing the online process or contacting us first.
- New or unused items can be returned for 90 days.
- Most cores can be returned for up to 6 months.
- Defective items covered by a manufacturer's warranty can be returned for up to 6 months online.
Please follow these steps to complete your online return:
- Click the button below to go to your orders page.
- If you’re not logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- If you checked out as a guest or some other way, use Order Status Lookup.
- Click on “Return or Exchange Items” next to the order that contains the item(s) you want to return.
- Answer the questions and follow the instructions.
This will give us all the information we need. It will also generate a UPS return shipping label. Then, just drop the package off at the local UPS store.
Some items can’t be returned through our online process. This includes: