When placing your order, you may see the following message:
"There is a problem with the telephone number you've supplied. If you are in the U.S., please be sure that you included ten digits with your telephone number, including your area code."
Customers often list their international phone number with the domestic shipping address for the freight forwarder.
For security purposes, our system will not process an order when an international phone number is listed for a domestic shipping address. A U.S. based phone number must be associated with a shipping address in the United States.
- On the cart page, select the regular checkout option, Not PayPal.
- At the top of the checkout page, click "Edit" next to your address.
- On the billing & shipping page, make sure the shipping address is correct.
- Update the phone number for the shipping address to the 10 digit, U.S. phone number for that address.
- Scroll down and click "Continue Checkout".
- Back on the checkout page, choose your desired payment option.
- You can use any accepted Payment Method, including PayPal.