We apologize for your inconvenience and we will do what it takes to make it right. We have a fast, easy process for shipping claims on our website.
- Follow this link to see the Orders Tab.
- Click "Return or Exchange Items" next to the order that contains the damaged item.
- This action will only be available once your order has shipped completely.
- Select "I have item(s) that are missing or damaged" from the list and click "Next".
- Follow the prompts and directions to initiate the shipping claim process.
Tips for Submitting a Shipping Claim:
- Be as descriptive as possible about the condition of the box.
- Was the box ripped, smashed, opened, etc.?
- What color was the tape?
- Was the part hanging out of the box?
- Be as descriptive as possible about the condition of the damaged part(s).
- Was the part bent, broken, dented, etc.?
- Where on the part was the damage located? Top, left side, mounting flange, etc.?
- Pictures are very helpful.
- You CAN upload images online when submitting a shipping claim.
- If you have questions, or need further assistance, please Contact Us.