CARB restricts the sale of certain parts to California residents. The CARB laws apply to any part that affects the vehicle emissions.
We are required by law to inform you about the legal use of your parts. We are also required to refuse the sale if one of the following conditions is not met:
- The part has been granted an Executive Order (E.O.) from CARB.
- The part is used on a 1965 or older vehicle.
- The part is only used on a closed-course competition vehicle. (One that is not registered for use on public roads.)
- If a part has a CARB E.O. Number, it will be listed on our website.
- Please follow this link to learn How To Find CARB Approved Parts.
- The CARB laws apply, whether your vehicle requires an emissions test or not.
- Please follow this link to learn more about CARB Laws and Aftermarket Parts.
Copyright © 2020 by Autosales, Incorporated
dba Summit Racing Equipment