Please, do not send us your old battery. It's expensive to ship and may be considered hazardous. Instead, recycle it!
- Recycling your old battery is easy and often times, it's free!
- Old batteries can be recycled to make new ones.
- About 97% of lead in lead-acid batteries can be reused.
- Recycling your old battery keeps the cost of new ones down, and protects our environment!
How to Recycle
- Most auto parts stores, repair shops, and scrap yards will take your old battery and have it recycled.
- If you are near one of Our Retail Stores, bring it in and we will gladly handle it for you.
- A Core Charge may be assesed on some batteries. If so, it will be noted in the product details.