All items entering another country are subject to Customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes, in accordance with the laws of that country.
If you choose one of the following services, all duties, taxes, and clearance fees will be collected at checkout:
- UPS Worldwide Economy DDP
- Global Delivery Network (GDN)
- Most carriers for Canadian shipments (except USPS)
Unless otherwise noted, duty and tax will be billed to you, by the carrier, at the time of delivery.
- All invoices MUST reflect actual prices for items shipped and WILL NOT be altered.
- Shipments that are replacements for warranty items will be noted as such.