We back up every sale with our Handshake Guarantee:
If you're not satisfied with our products or our service, we'll refund your money. Just return any new or unused part within 90 days and we'll refund the purchase price.
The following items cannot be returned, unless there is a Valid Warranty Issue:
- Any part that shows evidence of being used, installed, handled, packaged, or shipped improperly
- Custom-ordered or personalized products
- Hazardous materials (i.e. batteries, paint, etc.)
- Videos, software, or other copyrighted material, after they have been opened
- Wheels and/or tires, after they have been mounted
- When returning an item, please over-box with the original packaging which was used to ship to you.
- Doing so will help to prevent damage to the manufacturer’s packaging which would then make the item non-resalable and therefore non-returnable.
- If you have discarded the over-boxing materials, the UPS or FedEx store can help to ensure that your return arrives in resalable condition.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- Items that exceed the time limit or show evidence of use will be charged a Restocking Fee.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If your order included any "special offer" or "free parts", they must also be returned or the value may be deducted from your refund.
- Please also see our Liability Statement.
- Scratch and Dent or Outlet Center merchandise cannot be returned