- DO NOT try and place another order.
- If you do, it will create a duplicate order.
- You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email asking you to contact us.
- Please Contact Us to verify your billing and payment information.
- Typo's and outdated info are common causes of a declined payment.
- Contact your bank or credit card company.
- Payments can decline for many different reasons. (We don't know why your payment declined.)
- Your financial institution can tell you why AND what to do about it.
For your protection, we require you to provide the following on every order:
- Full name,
- Address, and
- Phone number.
The information you provide will be used for verification purposes. To ensure your order is processed quickly, please ensure all the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
All orders are subject to the payment verification process. In some cases, it may cause a delay in shipping.
We don't cancel orders that fail to authorize on the first try. We will make several attempts to process your payment. We will also reach out to you by phone AND email. After 7 days, if payment does not authorize, we will cancel the order.