The Following applies specifically to CVC torque converters (prefix CCV-). Click this link for instructions on How to Return All Other Cores.
To receive full credit, the following conditions must be met:
- The core MUST match the unit purchased (year, type, etc.)
- Damaged cores (chips, cracks, holes, disassembled, missing components, etc.) may incur a partial or full deduction.
- All fluid must be drained from the old torque converter.
- Tip: Sit the unit upside down in a drain pan for 24-48 hours.
- Install the supplied plug on the used torque converter input hub.
- Place the core in the included plastic bag and secure with included fastener.
- Use the original box or suitable packaging if the box is no longer useable.
- Make sure to fill out the Core Return Form and place it in the box.
- Using a shipping company of your choice, send the core to:
Summit Core Collection c/o CVC
4991 Hempstead Station Dr.
Kettering, OH 45429
What You Should Expect
After the core is received and inspected, CVC will mail a refund check to the address provided on the return form.
- This typically takes 3-4 weeks.
- For the best service, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges.