Reviva cores must be returned directly to Reviva Inc. Please follow the instructions below.
The new engine will arrive with a core packet, including:
- Core Evaluation Form and a plastic bag
- Core Return Tag
- Core Return Request Form
Package the Old Engine
- Drain all the fluids (including the oil cooler).
- Remove and discard the oil filter.
- Do not remove the fuel filter(s).
- Fill out the required fields on the Core Evaluation Form and Core Return Tag.
- Put the Core Evaluation Form in the plastic bag.
- Fasten the Core Return Tag and the plastic bag to the engine core.
- Secure the old engine in the same container the new engine arrived in.
Schedule a Pickup
- Fill out the Core Return Request Form.
- Fax it to 1-763-390-3722.
What You Should Expect
- Reviva Inc. will schedule a carrier to pickup the core.
- Reviva Inc. will send you the Bill of Lading within 24-48 hours.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your Refund.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Reviva Core Department at 1-877-357-7634.
Core Returns form Canada
Reviva will send you Customs documentation with the Bill of Lading. Follow these additional steps:
- Make 3 copies of the paperwork.
- Place each copy in a separate envelope.
- Attach 1 copy to the engine.
- Give 1 copy to the driver during pickup.
- Keep 1 copy for your records.
- For the best service, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Deductions will be made from your refund for missing or damaged components.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.