The following applies specifically to Chevrolet Performance cores (prefix NAL-). Click this link for instructions on How to Return All Other Cores.
Chevrolet Performance cores must be returned directly to them. Please follow the instructions below.
Package the Old Parts
- Drain all the fluids.
- Secure the old parts in the same container the new parts arrived in.
- Attach the GM Part Number tag to the outside of the container.
- Clearly label the container "Core".
- The shipping label must state "Core Return."
- Ship the container (prepaid) to:
SDPC - Core Returns
5901 Spur 327
Lubbock, TX 79424
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your Refund.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- For the best service, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- The core must be in the same assembled state as the new part.
- GM will not accept cores that are partially assembled, disassembled, or missing components.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.