The following applies specifically to DuramaxTuner Stealth Turbo cores (prefix DUT-). Click this link for instructions on How to Return All Other Cores.
Duramax Stealth Turbo cores must be returned directly to Calibrated Power Solutions (the parent company). Please follow the instructions below.
Package the Old Turbo
- Drain all the fluids.
- Secure the old part in the same container the new part arrived in.
- Print and complete this Core Return Form and include it in the box.
- Ship the core (prepaid) to:
Calibrated Power Solutions
ATTN: Core Department
910 Unit A Greenlee Street
Marengo, IL 60152
What You Should Expect
After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your Refund. Deductions will be taken from your refund for the following conditions.
|Damaged Backing Plate||$60.00|
|Missing or Broken Studs||
$10.00 per stud
|Missing or Broken Actuators||$250.00|
|Cracked Exhaust Housing||$200.00|
|Broken or Missing Waste Gate||$50.00|
|Cracked or Damaged Center Section||$200.00|
If you have questions or concerns, please Contact Calibrated Power Solutions.
- The core must be returned within 45 days of purchase.
- Calibrated Power Solutions reserves the right to keep the core deposit as replacement value.
- You are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.