The following applies specifically to First Mate Marine Engines (prefix FMM-). Click this link for instructions on How to Return All Other Cores.
The new engine will arrive with return paperwork and instructions, including a Bill of Lading (BOL).
Package the Old Engine
- Drain all the fluids.
- Secure the old engine in the same container the new engine arrived in.
- Label the container for shipment.
First Mate Marine Engines
404 W 8th Street
Kearney, NE 68845
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact the freight carrier using the information provided on the Bill of Lading.
- Follow the instructions provided by the freight carrier to complete the return.
What You Should Expect
- The carrier will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- You will not be charged for return shipping.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your Refund.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact First Mate Marine Customer Service at 1-888-236-9610.
- For the best service, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.