Package Your Old Axle
- Drain all the oil from the axle.
- Tip: Remove the differential cover. Reinstall it after the axle is empty.
- Install any plastic plugs from the new axle into the same place on the old axle.
- Tag the old axle with the VIN number of the vehicle it was removed from.
- Attach the shipping end caps from the new axle to the old one.
- Package the old axle in the shipping container that the new axle arrived in.
- Secure it in the same way the new one arrived.
- Label the container for shipment.
5501 Whitaker Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19124-1799
Schedule a Pickup
- Contact R&L Carriers to request pickup:
- Provide the following information to the carrier:
- Your Name
- Address of the pickup location
- Point of contact name (if different from yourself)
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Number of containers to be picked up
- Your company name (if applicable)
- Where you bought the axle
What You Should Expect
- R&L Carriers will schedule a time and date for pickup.
- They will also send you a complete Bill of Lading (BOL) prior to pick-up.
- After the core is received and inspected, we will issue your Refund.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Cardone Customer Service at 1-800-777-4780 (Mon - Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm).
- For the best service, please return your core within 90 days of purchase.
- Damaged or unusable cores will not be accepted.
- In accordance with state and local laws, sales tax charged on core value may be non-refundable.